Sunday, March 12, 2006

Whistler

We went to Whistler for reading week with my parents! That means spring break, but apparently it's supposed to be spent reading, not vacationing. We went on vacation anyway. It was so nice to spend some time outside... doing something other than studying. Yes, the academic load at Regent is quite rigorous. We also ate a lot of good food, so any benefits we may have gained from the exercise were immediately lost. There haven't been too many pictures on the blog lately. That's partly because I've been (gasp) shooting film with my other camera. I'm doing a project for one of my classes which will involve both photography and poetry. Bits of the project may show up here in April sometime.

This is me skiing.

Here we are riding on the gondola.

This is Keith--he's improving rapidly!

No comments: