Monday, April 04, 2005

Tess's Recital


Last Friday was Tess Wakim's recital. Keith took some pictures during our warm-up, and this is my favorite. Tess sang like and angel. (Guess what? She is going to sing at our wedding!!) I played both cello and viol, which can be scary, since there are both similarities and differences between the two instruments. It was also fun taking the subway to rehearsals, and cramming people and instruments in the car for the ride home. The string players decided to form the Sox Consort in honor of our favorite baseball team. Right now I should be practicing for my recital, which is Saturday, or at least doing some homework so I can have more practice time later. However, that is not what I am doing. I am procrastinating by writing stuff on my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Celia! I finally found my way to your blog! Wow! Look how pretty the church looks! awwww, well yes people this was my pre-concert warmup, to which I wore super snazzy sweatpants and an incredibly ornate updo. :) And yes, it is very true that I am the unofficial "wedding singer" at the big event this July, of which I am TOTALLY SIKED about. :) wahoo!

and oh yeah... thank you celia for doing an AWESOME job in my recital!
love tess