Thursday, March 26, 2015

Ultraman's photo diary, part 3

Today's coffee: iced! It's warm outside!

It's been awhile since I've had time to write. Things have been rather busy lately.

My computer is broken (again), so this week, I'd like to present another edition of Ultraman's photo diary via my iPod. Enjoy!

"Greetings, earthlings. It's been awhile. I'm sure you've been eager to know what I've been up to. Let me enlighten you.

Of course I've been training. I got a bit stuck this time, though.


In January, I took a trip to Tokyo for a photo shoot. 


Here's some of the photos. Some of my friends took part too. I think they turned out pretty good.


This one was on a train!


The people in Tokyo must really like me. They even wrote a song in my honor.


And there were street lamps shaped like my eyes! I didn't know whether to be creeped out or impressed.


When I got back to Hokkaido, I injured my foot again. I think I was pushing myself too hard in training. But Keith took good care of me (he got some stronger glue) so this time I should be okay.


My friend showed up again. We played hide and seek.


I'm a lot better at hiding than he is. 


I got an awesome hat. 


That's about it for now. Look forward to my next update!"

p.s. The Tokyo pictures were taken in the neighborhood where Takahashi-Sensei grew up. Now I get it...

No comments: