Sunday, August 11, 2013

Summer Vacation

I've already posted a few times about our vacation last month. We went to Rishiri and Rebun islands, our church's retreat, and Niseko... as well as spending a few days relaxing at home. There were simply too many pictures to post, so I've put the best ones on picasa web albums. Here's a sneak preview!

From Rishiri and Rebun:

I highly recommend checking your hiking boots for rot before leaving home for a hiking vacation.
That did not stop us from going on a crazy 9-hour hike the next day (I wore sandals).
There was Edelweiss! I thought that only grew in the Alps!
Rishirizan

Not to be outdone, Niseko is also very nice, and much easier to get to!

At the top of Iwaonupuri
There were also delicious sausages.

There you have it. Now, go see the whole album if you're interested!

No comments: