Saturday, April 19, 2008

Waiting to take a final.

My studying is done. I'm all set... and I really don't feel like getting out all my stuff to work on the paper that's due on Tuesday that I haven't started yet. So, I thought I would write a little message on my poor neglected blog. I have lots of interesting pictures and other such things that I could post, but it just hasn't happened. It's shaping up to be a busy summer, too... 3 classes (for a total of 5 credits, 2 of which will be for audit), TA for a Hebrew class (and Keith will be doing Greek), continuing to teach cello and plan worship services at church, while trying to get started on my thesis and going on vacation a couple of times. Yay! Oh well, it's all stuff I like, so hopefully it won't be too overwhelming.

When I got up this morning, I was surprised to see that it had snowed a couple of inches last night. It won't last, though, since it's a beautiful, sunny day. But, to prove that it is, in fact, spring here, here's a couple pictures from a recent walk in the park. Actually, it wasn't all that recent; it was over a month ago. It smells really good outside in the spring. I like to pet the daffodils. Sorry, random thoughts from one who spent all day yesterday translating some things from Isaiah from Hebrew into English. Isaiah, which you may know is mostly poetry, is not exactly easy to translate; weird vocab and whatnot. Okay, it's time to me to go take my final. Wish me luck!

No comments: