Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Greetings from North Dakota

Greetings. Some random news items from North Dakota… Keith and I are (almost) moved in. We finally got the books on the shelves, and we’re in the process of hanging pictures. Unfortunately we are sleeping on our couch (a futon), so our living room looks a little empty at present. I managed to find a job working the desk at Scott’s Fine Art Studio, and I’m hoping to get some students of any sort (cello, viola da gamba, German, music theory, historical performance coaching, chamber music coaching, etc.) Initially, I applied at a bunch of coffee shops, but no one wanted to hire me for only five months, since it takes time to train people (man, those people are missing out… we got an espresso machine for a wedding present, and I make DARN GOOD COFFEE.) Keith started his LAST SEMESTER at the University of North Dakota today. Hooray for Keith! By the way, I mentioned we moved. So, if for any reason you don’t have our address and you need it, email me and I’ll send it to you. Well, it’s back to writing thank you notes and making business cards for me…

No comments: