Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Upcoming Concerts


I'm giving a recital! Here is the poster/invitation. 
Saturday, April 9, 2005, 4 p.m.
First Church in Cambridge, Congregational, Lindsay Chapel
Click on the picture for more information...

(And as an update, my father was slightly miffed that I did not give him credit for the lovely photo... so, yay for dad, who takes good pictures!)

Other upcoming concerts:
Friday, April 1, 8 p.m. Tess Wakim's voice recital... I will be playing continuo on cello and viol! Tess is performing stuff by Buxtehude, Frescobaldi, Handel, Arne, and Rameau. Also at First Church, in the main sanctuary. Tess is awesome; don't miss this one!!
Tuesday, April 12 (I think) Baroque Chamber Music recital; Jung Sun Yoon and I will be playing a Beethoven sonata
Friday, April 22 Bryan Jones's baroque oboe recital (not sure on too many details here)
Monday, April 25, 8 p.m. BU Baroque Orchestra concert, in which I will be performing the Boccherini Cello Concerto no. 3 in G Major
Sunday, May 15, 7:30 p.m. This will be my lecture recital on historical performance issues in Brahms's B Major Piano Trio. This concert features my trio, Peter's Angels--Jung Sun Yoon (piano), Julie Cannata (violin) and me (cello). This concert is also at First Church, downstairs in Peter's studio where he keeps all of his pretty instruments.
Monday, May 23 Sara Ofner's voice recital. She's doing some Purcell songs and a lovely Bach cantata, among other things. Once again I'm playing continuo. Yay!

I will update my concert list as I have more information!

No comments: